Saturday, August 31, 2013

Miley Cyrus : proud Called lesbian

LOS ANGELES - Miley Cyrus finally answer all the criticisms about her short hair. And he confessed, she was glad a lot of people who call it a lesbian.



"People think that the short-haired tomboy for sure, but I am just the opposite. Due after my haircut, I immediately picture for the cover of Maxim magazine, and I was ranked number one on their list of the hottest artists.'s Really not about the sexiest, the is the choice of my fans. I really like it. I've never seen, there was a girl with short hair that became the cover of Maxim magazine, "he continued.

Not a few who call it gay. Initially she had beautiful long hair. However, he cut off her hair. He felt like it was a word of praise for him.

"Everyone called me a lesbian, but I love it. Becoming a lesbian is not a bad thing. So if you think I am a lesbian, I'm not offended. You can also call me worse than that. I've never considered the worst. Lesbian it as a compliment that they gave to me, "  said Miley, reported Musicnews, Sunday (21/07/2013).
Miley also said, this is not about appearances. it is a matter of confidence. for her decision to cut hair is to increase confidence and comfort ..

"There is not a hair clipper planning to change my life.'s Not about there hair or not. But this is about confidence. I also feel, as long as these people keep to categorize someone in a box. Especially my name after my hair cut , "he said.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment


Top