Sunday, November 10, 2013

Childs Of Lady Gaga Is MOnster

Childs Of Lady Gaga Is MOnster

Lady gaga hot

You definitely know the controversial singer, Lady Gaga. he claimed to have many children. he said



"I want to have kids a lot, actually. But I think, at least three. I really want to have a family, and I really want to take care of my kids, "Gaga said, as reported by Contactmusic, Monday (11/11/2013).

Lady revealed that she had many children, he will assume the son is not a monster fans

"To be honest, it has its own children, as have three little monsters that I care all the time. They probably will not be a fan, "he said.

However, the singer whose real name is Stefani Germanotta, did not mention whether he ever imagined that her boyfriend, Taylor Kinney who would be the father of her children.

The desire to have three children, it was his wish today.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment


Top